Why do people like an Iced Tea Maker? 10 Tips for making perfect iced tea
We all have to rush through our door in the morning so that we don’t miss the bus or be late for our workplace. And meanwhile, we sometimes forget our morning tea since we don’t have time to make it properly or think we can work it out with an instant coffee on the go.
But instant coffee can hardly make up for our homemade iced tea. Or sometimes we come home being thirsty for a refreshing chilled tea but can’t wait until the tea gets cold in the refrigerator. The iced tea is considered the best iced beverage. You don’t need hot water to make the iced tea. Well, the solution to all our problems is to find the best iced tea maker.
The advantage of having an iced tea maker
We are always busy adjusting to our modern and fast going world. So you want everything to be done in seconds. Who has time to make a proper traditional tea nowadays? And this is where the iced tea makers come in handy for us. As a regular tea drinker, you will grab the option of iced tea anytime.
One of the main benefits of iced tea makers is that you don’t have to pay attention to the process constantly. The electric tea maker can make your work easier.
You can set the timer, and the machine will stop when it is done brewing the tea for you. You can also add the ice cubes to make the tea chilled without wasting the time you will need to cool it through the refrigerator. So you can say an iced tea maker will save you some extra couple of minutes in the morning while you are rushing to the door and still can have your morning tea. And this is why an iced tea maker is at the top kitchen equipment list in this modern era.
How to use an iced tea maker:
Usually, you will come across these 10 parts of an iced tea maker while making the cold brewed ice tea, be it of any brand. So having a good idea about these will come in handy.
- Water reservoir lid;
- Water reservoir;
- Removable tea brew basket;
- Rotating shower head;
- Adjustable tea steeping control;
- Pitcher lid;
- 3-Quart pitcher;
- Water level marker;
- On/off button and indicator light;
- Ice level marker.
Ingredients you need to make iced tea
You need just a few ingredients to make the delicious iced tea.
- Bagged tea or freshly brewed tea leaves;
- Ice cube;
- Coffee filter.
To make the perfect iced tea in the Mr. Coffe Iced Tea maker, you need to follow some simple steps.
- Fill the pitcher’s water reservoir with water. There are three marks on the pitcher 1, 2, and 3 quarter, hence the name 3-quart pitcher.
- Place a coffee or tea filter on the brewing basket and add the tea bag or tea leaves to the filter. Adjust the tea amount as per your liking.
- Now place the brewing basket on top of the water reservoir and place the reservoir lid. Make sure that the steeping dial is in the ‘closed position.
- Now it’s time to add the ice cube to the pitcher. Follow the level indicated on the pitcher for the ice. Close the lid now.
- Place the pitcher in the place under the machine. Leave the spout lid open.
- Now switch on the tea maker and let the tea brew. Press the steeping dial to open the lid and remove the brew basket when the brewing is ready.
- You are all done. Don’t forget to unplug the tea maker. You can keep the tea if you want it to be colder as long as you want.
- Coffee iced tea maker instructions:
If you want to use your Mr. iced tea maker to its full potential and make the perfect iced tea, then you need to follow some instructions while operating the iced tea maker.
Instructions for using the Mr. Coffee Iced Tea maker:
- You can adjust the steering control to make a full-flavor tea as per your liking.
- Always keep an on the water window to fill it with the recommended amount of water.
- Experts recommend using filtered water by removing 97% chlorine from it. Moreover, it will give you the flavor you are looking for.
- Always unplug the Mr. Tea maker after the brewing cycle is ready.
- Never plug the tea maker without filling it with water. Place the pitcher on the right and close the lid. Then you can plug the tea maker; otherwise, you will get hurt by the steam.
Instructions for Cleaning:
- Fast remove the brew basket by removing the rotating shower cap.
- Use a mild dishwasher and water solution to clean the basket, pitcher, and lid. Let them air dry completely before using them again. Don’t leave these parts in the sink for a long time. Clean them as early as possible.
- Iced tea maker recipes:
Since you already have a Mr. iced tea maker, why make only the regular iced tea? It is amazing to see how many different types of tea you can make with your Mr. iced tea maker. Here are some mouth-watering recipes for you, which you can do with your Mr. iced tea maker at home. Also, you can learn how to make a gallon of iced tea with tea bags.
All you will need for this recipe is:
- Teabag or loose tea leaves;
- Ice cream or flavored sherbet.
Brew the tea infuser in the Mr. iced tea maker according to the instructions. When the tea is ready to go, take it out and pour it into a blender. Add 1-2 scoops of ice cream and some ice cubes in the blender and give it a good mix. Serve it with freshly sliced fruits on a large glass carafe.
This one is a refreshing recipe with a taste of fruit essence. Ingredients you will need:
- Tea bag;
- Pineapple juice, chilled;
- Coconut cream;
- Ice cube.
Brew the tea in your Mr. iced tea maker. Take the tea out and pour it into the blender. Add the pineapple juice, coconut cream, and ice cubes and blend the mixture well. However, pour into the glass and top with some pineapple slices. Enjoy this healthy Caribbean tea to your heart’s content.It is one of the best flavored iced tea recipes.
Won’t it be more effective if you could make coffee in your ice tea maker? Yes, you can make coffee in your Mr. iced tea maker. The ingredients you will need:
- Coffee grounds;
- Liquid Milk;
- Cocoa powder.
Brew the coffee as you will brew the tea. Then pour the coffee into the mug and add cocoa powder, milk, and sugar. Please give it a good mix. Your mocha coffee is ready to drink.
Iced tea latte:
This one is another favorite of many of us. You will need:
- Chilled milk;
- Tea bag or loose leaf tea;
- Ice cubes.
For making the iced tea latte, you have to know how to make iced tea with milk. Adjust the steeping control of the Mr. iced tea maker and brew the tea to the full flavor. Take it out and pour it into the mug. Start to add some chilled milk until you get the taste to your liking. Now top with some ice cubes. Serve the cold brewing sweet tea on a coffee glass. So you can use it as an iced coffee maker for making cold brew coffee. It is one of the best sweet iced tea recipes.
Citrus Iced tea:
For making the tea, you have to know how to make lemon iced tea. You can adjust this recipe to your choice of fruits. You can choose from lemon, orange, or any other citrus fruit of your choice.
- Citrus fruit juice (any of your choice);
- Tea bag;
- Ice cube.
Brew the coffee to grey in your Mr. iced tea maker. After pouring it into the mug, add the fruit juice little by little and keep mixing until you find your desired taste. Finally, add some ice cubes and enjoy the fruity tea. Serve the fresh iced tea into a glass pitcher.
All in all, you can try any of these refreshing iced tea recipes at your home with Mr. iced tea maker. Along with that, you can brew your tea with a manual iced tea maker or Capresso iced tea maker, or electric iced tea maker. Make sure you are choosing the best iced tea maker. You can make herbal tea or green tea with the iced tea maker for exploring your taste bud. It can be an alternative choice for a brew strength selector. Thus, you can use any of the iced tea brands for your making these homemade ice tea recipes.
Making the perfect iced tea requires only a few ingredients and Mr. iced tea maker. You can avoid the hassle of boiling water. Follow the instructions and brew the delicious iced tea to satisfy your heart.