There are a lot of birthdays in August among my family and friends, and I’ve been thinking a lot about which presents to get. And I thought it could be fun to have twelve little presents, one for each month, instead of one gift. So I made a set of twelve scratch off lottery tickets! Each ticket has a different prize, such as a movie night with friends, a dinner out, a spa entry with massage or a weekend getaway.
If you like that idea, here is how you do it :
1. Print the following images on cardstock. Print images 1 and 2 on one side of the paper, and image 3 on the other side.
EDIT : Find the free printable tickets templates in another color scheme here.
2. Write the prizes in the squares.
3. Laminate. If you don’t want to laminate, you can also put a piece of sticky back plastic onto the squares.
4. Cut the cards.
5. Mix 1 part of liquid dish soap and two parts of silver acrylic paint. Paint over the squares. When it’s completely dry, apply another layer.
6. Let dry, and you’re done!
I hope you like it!
ArtMind posted a wonderful tutorial on how to make scratch off tickets, be sure to check it out here for more inspiration! And you can also browse through her tutorials page for tons of awesome project ideas!
If you want to share it on your blog (thank you so much!), please use only one or two photos and link back to the original post. Please don’t sell or redistribute my free printables. Thank you!