I want to thank you so much for your kind words and support on my mental illness story. It means more than I can say, and warms up my heart. I know how it may sound- somewhat insincere, easily said. I don't know you, you barely know me. But I'm convinced that warmth, kindness, and support can go through our screens. Believe it or not, my thanks are heartfelt. Reading your comments brought tears to my eyes and comfort to my soul. Thank you so much for taking the time to think about me. I'll be re-reading your comments and replying to each and every one.
Anyhow, Valentine's Day is coming up! While I think that being in love is probably the most wonderful thing on earth, I've never been a big fan of Valentine's Day. Perhaps that's because I grew up in France where it's not a very esteemed holiday.
But blogs made me change my mind. Valentine's Day is what you make of it, and what could possibly be wrong about celebrating love in your own way? I mean, look at these free printable matchboxes! They're irresistible.
7 VALENTINE'S DAY FREE PRINTABLES
1. XO art print from The Sweetest Occasion
2. Free printable postcards from The Lovely Drawer
3. How to make matchbox Valentines (+ free printables) from Brit+Co
4. Galentine's Day printables from Brit+Co
5. "Love you like whoa" freebie from Bre Purposed
6. Valentine coupon book from Capturing Joy
7. Valentine's tags by Kelli Murray for 100 Layer Cake-let
7 VALENTINE'S DAY DIY PROJECTS
1. DIY lip patterned gift wrap from Sugar & Cloth
2. DIY Valentine's Day cake topper from Gold Mine
3. DIY sequin marquee heart from Sugar & Cloth
4. DIY travel mugs from Studio DIY
5. Valentine slouchy sweater DIY from Sew Caroline
6. 14 awesome candy-free Valentines from Oh Happy Day
7. DIY Valentine's mini zine from Design Sponge
I'll be back with even more lovely Valentine's Day free printables: 6 different print-at-home cards, designed by Free People! They're truly gorgeous- can't wait to share them with you.