I apologize for being MIA this week. It's been a difficult one. I've been dealing with insomnia every night, fever, panic attacks coming from nowhere, and a global unease and angst. Add familial trouble and administrative tasks to the mix and I just wasn't in the mood for blogging. I'll probably write about these feelings and how I try to cope with them soon. Anyhow, I'm not writing this to be negative or beg for pity (everyone has their ups and downs!)- but simply to explain my absence.
To empty my mind and change my thoughts, I'll keep my hands busy over the weekend! DIY projects and jewelry making, here I come. If your weekend plans involve some DIYing too, here are my suggestions of the week :
1. DIY wooden polaroid displays from Sugar & Cloth
2. DIY mudcloth pillow from Almost Makes Perfect
3. DIY achy muscle rub from Hello Natural
4. How to make your own photo soap from A Beautiful Mess
5. DIY stellar embroidery from For the Makers
Have a beautiful weekend!