1. DIY tissue paper mug from I Spy DIY
2. DIY warming vanilla-chai body oil from Hello Natural
3. DIY faux geode studs from Adventures in Fashion
4. How to make large scale artwork on a modest budget (under $10) by Brittni Mehlhoff for Curbly
5. DIY planter shelf from Vintage Revivals
Happy Friday! And just like that, the first week of December is almost over. Where does time go?
No festive or christmassy DIY project in this week's DIY roundup, but I'll be sharing my favorites during next week (holiday decor, free printable wrapping paper, and a few gift ideas as well, all DIY).
In other news, today is day 5 of 24 Merry Days! Stop by Apartment 34 for your chance to win two Loeffler Randall bags of your choice (that's $1,000 value!)- one for you, plus one for a friend!
Also, stop by here tomorrow for your chance to win a lovely giveaway as part of 24 Merry Days! The giveaway is pretty exciting, you can win a huge gift card to one my favorite stores- not spilling the beans, come back tomorrow to unveil the prize :)