Do you have all your holiday presents ready? I don't. Blame it on an unfortunate tendency to procrastinate- especially around the holidays. Luckily, I can be super productive and energized under last minute pressure, so I'll be using the weekend to make all the gifts I'm missing. Yay for DIY!
Here are my current 30 favorite DIY gift ideas, for her, for him and for kids.
10 DIY GIFT IDEAS FOR HER:
1. How to make your own solid perfume
2. DIY striped rope basket
3. DIY copper bar earrings
4. DIY dyed napkins
5. DIY yoga bag
6. DIY no sew floral apron
7. DIY spa kit
8. DIY lemon skin balm
9. Homemade jasmine perfume
10. DIY raw stone and silver pendant necklace
More DIY gift ideas for her right here!
10 DIY GIFTS FOR HIM:
1. DIY beard oil
2. DIY leather (or faux leather) cord organizer
3. DIY wooden bow tie
4. DIY beer crate
5. DIY tripod camping stool
6. Flavored salts recipes
7. DIY personalized keychains
8. How to make a zippered travel pouch
9. A recipe for citrus honey scotch ale soap
10. DIY hair pomade
10 DIY GIFTS FOR KIDS:
1. Needle felted cat sweater
2. DIY ombre jenga
3. DIY little madam cushion
4. DIY photo blocks
5. DIY no sew kids apron (from a $1 dish towel!)
6. Make a felt stick unicorn
7. DIY chalkboard city blocks
8. DIY cork drum and wooden drumsticks
9. DIY Kids' adventure-ready backpack
10. Make your own sidewalk chalk
Have a wonderful weekend!
P.S.: If you wouldn't mind winning awesome things (like massive gift cards to pretty awesome shops), be sure to stop by 24 Merry Days- there are still a lot of giveaways going on!