I've been terribly tired this week, and basically just rested. I don't recall ever having so little energy! But I'm feeling better today and hopefully will keep regaining some energy over the next days. I think I should be able to return to the blogosphere next week. Yay!
As for the medical news, it appears that the leak is located in my skull, and that I will have to undergo surgery, possibly two. I will know more on Tuesday. I can't thank enough those of you who left a kind comment to last week's post. Reading them made me so happy and truly helped me relax and put things into perspective. Thank you SO much!
If your plans for the weekend include some DIYing, maybe you'll get inspired by these projects? I'm thinking that the body scrubs would be a great way to welcome Fall!
1. How to Make a Distressed Wood Photo Backdrop by Mandi Johnson for A Beautiful Mess
2. DIY Multi Finger Ring by Cathy Attix for I Love to Create
3. DIY Etched Spice Jar with Shaker Top from Alyssa & Carla
4. DIY Chocolate Leaf Cupcake Toppers by Brittni Mehlhoff for Momtastic
5. 3 Fall DIY Body Scrubs by Deborah Harju for Hello Natural
6. DIY Cabled Slouchy Beanie from All About Ami
Have a wonderful weekend!