I won't be celebrating Halloween this year, as my surgery is scheduled for Oct. 31 (which is, for me, actually quite spooky too!). But I have bookmarked my favorite Halloween projects for next year, and thought I'd share them with you, especially for the procrastinators and last minute makers among you- don't panick, most of these projects are quick, easy, and only require few and cheap supplies!
1. Lovely Bones (made from a $6 plastic skeleton) from House of Earnest
2. Dusty Bones Sugar Cookies (these require a bone cookie pan) from Sprinkle Bakes
3. DIY Scroll Test Tube Invitations from Sugar & Cloth
4. Free Printable Trick or Treat Color Block Labels + Box Template from Paper Crave
5. DIY Halloween Pillow from Alice & Lois
6. Halloween Decor Ideas from The House That Lars Built
7. Fox Makeup Tutorial from Wonder Forest
8. Black Pumpkin from Sweet Paul
9. Make Weighted Book Ends from Dollar Store Skulls by Brittni Mehlhoff for Curbly
P.S.: For even more DIY ideas, check out last year's roundup of 12 stylish Halloween projects.