Happy Friday! Hope you had a lovely week.
Before heading off to a (hopefully) productive weekend (email management, work catch-up, and bike ride are in the plans), I'm excited to share my favorite DIY projects of the week (links below). And if that's not enough, you can always have a look at past roundups.
Have a wonderful weekend!
1. DIY no sew floral apron from Sugar & Cloth
2. DIY Kate Spade Saturday inspired nail art from Treasures and Travels
3. DIY embossed cards from Design Sponge
4. Relaxed french braid (video tutorial) by Luxy Hair (found via Hair Romance)
5. DIY "little madam" cushion by The Lovely Drawer