On wednesday last week, my laptop suddenly turned off and wouldn't turn back on... hence the silence on the blog. I just got it back now, working as a charm! I've never been so thankful for smartphones as I've been during my forced no-laptop cure, but blogging from a phone is definitely not the most practical. Anyhow, no more computer issues, so I'm back to regular blogging schedule- phew!
Of course, I couldn't head off for the weekend without sharing my favorite DIY projects of the week- maybe you'll feel inspired to tackle one of them?
1. DIY giant frame from Yellow Brick Home
2. DIY leather mason jar holder from Natalme
3. DIY lamp with bangles from Heju (originally in French, translated with Google)
4. Party printables (free!) by The Lovely Drawer for West Elm
5. DIY no sew neoprene circle skirt from A Pair and a Spare
Have a wonderful weekend!