Happy Friday! I'm planning on using the weekend to pick up my spring cleaning where I left it off... Better late than never! But I'm hoping to squeeze in a DIY project. If you're planning on having a crafty weekend, here are my suggestions of the week:
1. DIY hickory chop board from François et Moi
2. DIY rope camera strap from A Pair and a Spare
3. DIY concrete candlesticks from Evenyaru (originally in Hebrew, translated with Google)
4. DIY brass himmeli hanging planter from Nalle's House
5. DIY marbled locket from For the Makers
Have a beautiful weekend!