I haven't done a link love post in a while, but as I was contemplating my ever-growing list of lovely things to share, I thought it was time to bring it back.
Did you know that this Friday was National Donut Day? Me neither- until yesterday, when I came at these beyond adorable DIY watermelon donuts. First: is there any national day that is more fun than donut day? Second: is there any better way to celebrate than by baking (and eating) watermelon donuts? Don't think so. Get the how-to at Paper & Stitch (but be prepared to salivate).
More links I love this week:
- Speaking of watermelon, I'm SO doing this.
- This might become my summer staple skirt (those shoes though...)
- Eight ways to sneak in exercise.
- One of each, please.
- My little niece would love to make this (and I probably would, too).
- Just looking at these is already refreshing.
- Braid + knot = lovely + easy