Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week. It's been quite hot here lately, and I've been adding fruit ice cubes to my sparkling water on a daily basis. If you're looking for ways to cool down this summer in order to keep your sanity, I've started pinning a few refreshing things to my Summer Pinterest board. Try the three ingredient grapefruit popsicles- they're amazing. I wish you a wonderful, sunny, fun-filled weekend!
DIY Roundup of the week:
1. Cool down, sleep tight and calm yourself with DIY refreshing face mists from Design Love Fest
2. Decorate your home with a DIY giant swiss cross over at Hello Lidy
3. Make zipper pouches with Fall For DIY
4. Keep your lips soft with a DIY wild pollen lip balm from For the Makers
5. Print your own mini Instagrams with Lovely Indeed
P.S.: You can still enter the Sseko giveaway going on on Instagram! You'll have a chance to win a gorgeous brass bangle, and you'll be supporting Sofia, a lovely ugandan woman who worked hard to overcome every obstacle placed in the way of her education.