El from Classy and Fabulous always looks stunning. Although it dates from last year, I'm really loving her crisp white and blue look paired with nude accessories. Simple, delicate, fresh, timeless, understated, effortless chic.
- Wrap Front Blouse, H&M, $29.95
- Structured Skirt, Zara, $49.90
- Ray-Ban Cat Eye Wayfarer Sunglasses, J.Crew, $144*
- Essie Nail Polish in Imported Bubbly, Zappos, $8.50*
- French Connection Rose Gold Watch, Asos, $197.55*
- New Look Stylish Barely There Heeled Sandals, Asos, $37.61*
- Pebbled Bowling Bag Handbag, Mango, $59.99*
*The links marked with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase the item via my link, I will receive a small commission on the sale (that doesn't change the price for you, of course). If you hate this principle, I have included all informations so that you can easily find the items without having to click on my links.
Be sure to check out El's blog for more simple yet stunning outfits ideas. It's not updated very often, but the archives are a gold mine of inspiration for the fashion inclined.