I've been working much slower than usual since I got sick (my brain is working in slow motion), so I have a lot to catch up. If I owe you an email, please know that a. I'm really sorry and b. I'm working on it. But weekends are also for fun, right? I've had a couple of DIY projects in my mind for a while, so hopefully I'll be able to sneak it at least one of them. If DIYing is part of your weekend plans as well, maybe you'll enjoy one of these?
1. White dot curtains DIY from A Beautiful Mess
2. DIY concrete planters from Learning, Creating, Living
3. Homemade pimple cream from Blah Blah Magazine
4. DIY geode jewelry boxes from Transient Expression
5. DIY dip dyed planter from Hello Lidy
6. DIY threaded chain bracelet from Adventures in Fashion
7. Shibori: dyeing with indigo from Free People
Have a lovely weekend!