Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week.
This saturday is the annual european night of museums, which means almost all museums here in Europe are free to enter, open late at night, and hold special events. Yay! If you're in Europe, don't miss it.
If your plans for the weekend involve some DIYing, here are my favorites from the week. Have a lovely weekend!
1. DIY Crepe Paper Peonies from Lia Griffith
2. Free Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers from Design Eat Repeat
3. DIY Natural Ombre Stump Table from Whimsey Box
4. How to Sew Zippers + Free Skirt Pattern from See Kate Sew
5. DIY Coffee Filter Garland from 31 Bits