The day after we came back from Seville I started feeling sick again. Fever and shivers are back, but I won't let them ruin my weekend. My inbox has gotten out of control (if I owe you an email, I really, sincerely apologize) so I have a lot of email catch-up to do. And I should be able to squeeze in a movie, some strawberry eating, and maybe even a DIY project! If your weekend plans include some crafting as well, here are my favorites of the week.
1. DIY minimal statement resin bracelet from Fall for DIY
2. Spruce up a plain cushion from The Lovely Drawer
3. DIY sea spray for hair and body from Henry Happened
4. How to make hoop earrings in different shapes from Tuts+
5. Hair DIY: overlapped braids from Inspired by This
Have a delightful weekend!