Happy Friday! I hope you had a wonderful week. I'm back from Seville, where I had a wonderful time. We weren't lucky with the weather during the first two days, but had a glorious, invigorating sun during the last couple of days. I posted a few photos on Instagram if you're interested.
Whatever they may be, I hope you have lovely plans for the weekend. Have a delightful one!
DIY round up of the week:
1. DIY modern mirror by Mandi for A Beautiful Mess
2. How to make foaming cleanser from Blah Blah Magazine
3. DIY raw stone and silver necklace (made with recycled drink cans!) from Fall for DIY
4. The perfect summer swing dress (tutorial) from Merrick's Art
5. DIY leather handled cutting board from Almost Makes Perfect