Although I'm not healed yet, I'm feeling much better and am headed out for a few days of girls vacation in Sevilla (Spain), a birthday gift from a dear friend.
If you're celebrating, I hope you'll have a wonderful Easter (if you're looking for last minute projects, check out my Pinterest board dedicated to Easter). And whether you're celebrating or not, I hope you'll have a fabulous weekend.
See you next Friday!
DIY Roundup of the week:
1. DIY Whitney bracelets (hand dyed with kool-aid!) from For the Makers
2. Dripped concrete planter DIY from A Beautiful Mess
3. How to add your own leather sleeves from Say Yes
4. Edible flower ice pops from Free People
5. How to make herb-infused balms for healing + headaches from Henry Happened
6. DIY braided cuff from Honestly WTF
Have a gorgeous weekend and see you next Friday!