I have an Easter(ish) DIY of my own to post later this week, but in the meantime, I wanted to share my favorite Easter DIY projects of the year. How adorable is that bunny bowl? Wouldn't these egg shaped bath bombs make a lovely Easter gift? And this bunny ears twist tie! The cuteness is overwhelming.
1. DIY eggshell planters from Eco News Network
2. DIY clay bunny bowls from Alice & Lois
3. DIY eggshell tea lights from Hands Occupied
4. DIY easter egg cup succulents from Hello Lidy
5. DIY bunny ears twist tie from The House That Lars Built
6. How to make easter egg bath bombs from Garden Therapy
7. DIY marbleized polymer clay eggs from One Dog Woof
8. Easter cupcakes baked in real egg shells from Cupcake Project
P.S: If you're looking for even more Easter DIY ideas, you can check out previous Easter roundups from 2013 and 2012 or have a look at my Easter Pinterest board.