Happy Friday! I'm still sick and have been really exhausted this week. Apart from going to the hospital, I haven't done anything this week. Anything at all! I can't wait to get my energy back. I'm starting to get slowly better though- yay!
Anyhow, if your plans for the weekend involve some DIY, I hope you'll get inspired by some of these projects (links below). Have a fabulous weekend!
1. DIY painted air plant bell cups from Lovely Indeed
2. DIY gold geometric lamp from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs
3. DIY wide pleat wrap skirt from Cotton + Curls
4. DIY color blocked paper boxes from Design Sponge
5. DIY concrete lamp from Mormorsglamour (originally in Swedish, translated with Google)
6. DIY ribbon bow rings from Something Turquoise