I'm still sick and between a consuming fatigue and hours spent at the hospital, I haven't done much this week. Hopefully next week will be a more productive one! In the meantime, let's just enjoy our weekend- in whatever way you choose to spend it, I hope you'll have a wonderful one.
DIY roundup of the week:
1. DIY fold over clutch from Yellow Brick Home, made using a tutorial from Say Yes
2. DIY embroidered photo art by Laura Gummerman for A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY animal keychains from Ginger Snaps
4. Free printable floral cup wraps by Mara Dawn for A Subtle Revelry
5. DIY lace doily bowls from Apartment Therapy
6. DIY decoupage marble fabric chairs from Design Sponge
Have a beautiful weekend!