I'm still somewhat sick (have been for weeks now) and fever, although mild, is keeping me exhausted. I'll try to have a relaxing weekend and recharge my batteries.
What are your plans for the weekend? If they involve some DIY projects, here are my weekly suggestions (and you can find tons more in the archives).
1. DIY Lace Twinkle Lights from Free People Blog
2. Arm Knitting How-To Photo Tutorial from Flax and Twine (a really wonderful, detailed tutorial- I want to make that cowl!)
3. DIY Cement Centerpieces from Green Wedding Shoes
4. DIY Silver Set Marbled Enamel Pendant from Fall For DIY
5. DIY Mirror Jewelry Wall Hangers from Homey Oh My (can you believe the octagonal mirrors are from the dollar store? Love them!)
Have a wonderful weekend!