Happy Friday! I'm house and pet-sitting my parents' house over the weekend, and most of my time will be dedicated to taking care of the dog, cat, goat and pigs. I doubt I'll have time left for DIYing, but if you do, I hope you'll enjoy one (or more) of my favorite projects of the week (links below).
In whatever way you choose to spend it, have a lovely weekend!
1. DIY stamped napkins from Wit & Delight (with a DIY stamp from Emmadime, detailed here)
2. DIY pleated knit skirt from Sew Bon
3. DIY rounded zipper pouch with faux leather bottom from Make It & Love It
4. DIY coconut coffee scrub cubes from Henry Happened
5. DIY marble serving tray from The Merrythought