Happy Friday! I apologize for the sparse blogging this week. Posts will be scattered next week too, as I'm working on quite a few projects behind the scenes...including big changes for the blog (design change, platform change, and even name change are in the works)! I'll try my best to work on a few posts over the weekend.
I couldn't take off for the weekend without sharing the traditional Friday DIY roundup:
1. DIY Mountain Clock by The Merrythought for Say Yes to Hoboken
2. DIY Faux Geode Necklace from Fall For DIY
3. DIY Ribbon Shoes by Elle Frost for Jennyfer
4. DIY Leather and Brass Hanging Planter from Vintage Revivals
5. DIY Lace Collar from One O
Have a delightful weekend!