1. Frends Ella In-Ear Headphones, Target, $99.99 (order by 12/19 to get it by 12/24 (for US orders via standard shipping))
2. Rifle Paper Co iPhone 5/5S case, ModCloth, $33.99 (see holiday shipping deadlines here)
3. Kate Spade "Be Dazzling" iPad Sleeve, Nordstrom, $97.15 (see holiday shipping deadlines here)
4. Bowknot iPhone 4/4S Backup Battery, Anthropologie, $38 (order by 12/19 to get it by 12/24 (for US orders via standard shipping))
5. Wooden Animal Flash Drive, Mink Is Love, $27. I can't find information on Holiday delivery, and since the shop is located in Thailand, I'm afraid it may be too late. But they're so adorable that I wanted to include them anyway- maybe for those January birthdays?
1. DIY Suede and Gold Leaf Polka Dot Mouse Pad from Lovely Indeed
2. DIY Studded iPhone Case from Julie Ann Art
3. DIY Cord Organizer (+ Decorative Power Cords) from Design Love Fest
4. DIY Anti Dust Plug (4 Ways) from Hello Whimsy
5. DIY Washi Tape Twist Ties from The Homesteady
6. DIY Stitched Leather Cases and Mouse Pad from Martha Stewart
P.S.: There are 3 new and amazing 24 Merry Days giveaways! $150 to spend at Little Low Studio to win on Oh Hello Friend (U.S. only), $100 to spend at Baba Souk to win on At Home With Love (U.S. and Canada only) and $250 to spend at The Land of Nod on You Are My Fave (U.S. only).
A lot of the 24 Merry Days giveaways can still be entered- if you missed some, find them all on the website!