Happy Friday! Hope you had a fabulous Halloween. As I was typing this, I suddenly realized that we're in November already. Oops! I'll be working on a desktop calendar over the weekend, to share here on Monday.
I'm house/pig/goat/dog/cat-sitting my parents' house this weekend, so I'm afraid I'll have no time for DIY. But if you do, maybe you'll enjoy one of these projects?
1. DIY polka dot tights from This Heart of Mine
2. DIY color block clock from Almost Makes Perfect
3. DIY exfoliating chai tea soap from Hello Home Shoppe
4. DIY printed infinity scarf from Randomly Happy (via)
5. DIY twine rings from me (just in case you missed them)
Have a wonderful weekend!