Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week.
I'm not American, and therefore don't celebrate Thanksgiving. But it's a holiday that I've always found wonderful- gathering around a warm meal in gratitude and thankfulness can only be good. I don't eat turkey, but I may bake a pumpkin pie to be in spirit!
So here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving DIY projects. Most of them are quick and easy, and thus perfect for last-minute doers.
1. Rosemary seasalt favors from Best Day Ever
2. Rosemary wreath place cards from Spoon Fork Bacon
3. Mini pie place cards from The Merrythought
4. Thanksgiving wine bottle printables from Sarah Hearts
5. Printable pie box (perfect for leftovers!) from A Subtle Revelry
6. Washi tape feather place cards from A Fabulous Fete
7. Falling Leaves Garland from 6th Street Design School
Have a fabulous weekend!