Happy Friday! Hope this week treated you well. I'm on a DIY kick and I'm determined to disregard my giant to-do list and dedicate this weekend to craftiness (and sneak in some book reading, TV shows watching, and family time, of course). What about you? If you're in a similar mood and in need of some DIY inspiration, I hope you'll enjoy some of these projects!
1. How to carve your own wooden spoons from Fair Goods
2. DIY constellation scarf from A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY pumpkin pie sugar scrub by With Lovely for Fit and Fab Living
4. DIY geo chalkboard place cards from Flax & Twine
5. DIY patterned heart tights from Lemon Jitters
6. DIY Sharpie "Les Touches" chair from Little Green Notebook
Have a wonderful weekend!