Growing up in France, I didn't celebrate Halloween. I've grown to like it as a teenager, getting to know the Halloween american traditions through movies and friends from overseas.
Lately, being the avid blog reader and Pinterest addict that I am, I've come at creative, elegant and stylish Halloween DIY projects that make me want to join in the fun. If you're still in need for some Halloween inspiration, DIY ideas or free printables, I've rounded up my 12 absolute favorites.
1. DIY Spider Loafers from Trinkets in Bloom
2. Free Halloween Printables from Warm Hot Chocolate
3. Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers & Treat Bag Toppers from Creature Comforts
4. DIY Doily Pumpkin from Allyson Baker
5. DIY Waterproof Outdoor Paper Lanterns from Sugar & Cloth
6. DIY Pumpkin Place Cards from Everyday Occasions
8. Quick-Spun Cobwebs from Martha Stewart
9. DIY Bedazzled Pumpkin from Funky Time
10. DIY Gold Leaf Halloween Postcards from Lovely Indeed
11. Free Printables for Fun Halloween Jars from Cosmo Cricket
12. Skull "Surprise Inside" Cake Recipe from I am Baker This is not a DIY project, I know. But it was too awesome not to be included!