I stumbled upon Stain Solutions (via Pinterest) and immediately bookmarked it. It finds the cure for removing hundreds of stains, from adhesive tape to zucchinis (and even "unknown" stains), telling you what supplies you need and the procedure to remove the stains from different places (like clothes or carpet). You can browse through the list of 226 common stains, or use their search tool to find quickly what you need. Handy!
More links I love this week:
- 5 tips for better smartphone photos
- This may be the prettiest DIY piñata ever
- Raw jam? Yum!
- I tried this and it worked. Pretty amazing.
- I'm no graphic designer
- 12 secrets to planning menus
- I wouldn't mind if this dress magically appeared in my closet.