Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. I apologize for the sparse blogging this week. I've been working on various (medium term) projects that kept me busier than I thought. I'll be back to regular schedule next week (with a DIY, yay!). Before I take off for the weekend, I have a handful of DIYs to share that I’m loving at the moment. Hope you'll enjoy them too.
- DIY sharpie scripted pillows from A Subtle Revelry
- DIY woodgrain gift tags (using free samples!) from Paper & Stitch
- DIY dainty double ring from My Little Secrets
- DIY wordy hairpins from Whimsey Box
- DIY sleeping mask from For the Makers
Have a great weekend!