Happy Friday! While I have a to-do list longer than a life span, I'm still looking forward to some laid-back moments during the weekend. Sleep a little longer in the morning, bake a cake and take things slow(er). If you're in that "slowing-down and relaxing" mood as well, you may enjoy this week's DIYs, filled with soft textures and serene colors.
1. How to add a bow to the back of a sweater from Love Maegan
2. How to give your floors a nordic look from That Nordic Feeling
3. DIY word search tea towel from Ruffled
4. DIY flower dyed ribbon from Once Wed
5. DIY lace necklace from Kittenhood
Have a delightful weekend!