Happy Friday! While I have an interminable list of things I need to do in the next days, I am determined to take advantage of the upcoming long weekend to tackle a DIY project, as well as work on a tutorial of my own to share with you soon. Do your weekend plans include some crafting time? If so, you may enjoy one of the projects of this week's mini DIY roundup:
- DIY spotted shoes by Dani for Drifter and the Gypsy
- DIY homemade cleaning spray from Gimme Some Style
- DIY triangle prism necklace from The Merrythought
- DIY mini box from Design and Form
- DIY epoxy clay and gold leaf charms layered necklace from Chic Steals
Have a relaxing and fun-filled weekend!