Happy Friday! Another week has come and gone. I'm looking forward to the weekend- swimming in the lake, finishing up some projects, baking and spending time with my family. Hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead of you! If you have time and desire to try a (or a few) DIY project, here are my 5 favorites of the week:
- DIY Liberty Backpacks from Purl Bee
- DIY Personalized Honey Jar from Design Sponge
- DIY Copper Chemist Vase from The Merrythought
- DIY Cloud Cork Board from Paper & Stitch
- DIY Leather Passport Holder from Lovely Indeed
And if you love DIY projects, you may enjoy the tutorial I posted this week for a DIY galaxy necklace.
Have a lovely weekend!