I'm not American, yet I get excited by the patriotic vibe surrounding the upcoming 4th of July. I was once in the USA on the 4th of July, a few years ago, and it was fantastic. Of course, anything that involves fireworks is fantastic in my book, but there was an enthusiastic and impressive atmosphere that made the whole day very special.
With the 4th of July being right around the corner, I thought I'd share a few creative ideas that could help make that day even more special and meaningful.
1. Nautical themed patriotic party decor from Martha Stewart
2. American flag cheesecake bars from My Recipes
3. Patriotic dipped oreos from Two Blonde Bloggers
4. DIY fabric flags from Creature Comforts
5. Patriotic 4th of July manicure from Daily Something
6. DIY 4th of July dessert flags from Style Me Pretty Living
7. Double berry and coconut pops (no added sugar) from An Edible Mosaic
8. DIY mason jar "sippy cups" from Two Shades of Pink
9. DIY stars and stripes napkins from House of Earnest
10. 4th of July napkin DIY from Paula Deen
I hope some of these inspire you! Will you celebrate that day? Any fun plans?