I've been meaning to vary my breakfasts, which almost everyday consist of green tea, bread with honey and a fresh fruit. I stumbled upon What should I eat for breakfast today, a gorgeous blog filled with ideas (and recipes) for scrumptious breakfasts. There are both salty and sugary dishes, and you can filter them by category (which is particularly convenient if you eat vegetarian or vegan). I'm trying this one tomorrow morning!
More links I love this week:
- 12 DIY natural beauty remedies (via).
- The healthiest gummy bears you will ever eat.
- 50 ways to use coconut oil.
- Will give this a try!
- Small tweaks make a huge difference (how to avoid most common make up mistakes).
- 22 cool and easy to make DIY spring tees.
- 100+ homemade popsicles recipes.