Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week. It's still raining here, and I'm starting to wonder if it will ever stop. Good weather for DIY projects and movies! If you happen to have time (and desire) to try out a DIY, here are my favorite tutorials of the week. And if none of these strike your fancy, you can find past roundups here and/or have a look at my Pinterest board dedicated to DIY here. Have a fantastic weekend!
1. DIY side split top from Cotton + Curls
2. DIY suede and gold leaf polka dot mousepad from Lovely Indeed
3. DIY cork stamp from Morning Creativity
4. DIY chain and rhinestone bracelet from Everything Fabulous
5. DIY party hat jewelry from Studio DIY