The weather changed brutally here. Two weeks ago we were lighting a fire to get a bit warmer, and today we've hit 80 degrees! When that happens, I always get sick- and this time does no exception. As a result, I need an energy boost and have found comfort in smoothies (yum!). These ten recipes from Martha Stewart (some of which are picture above, photographed by Jonathan Lovekin) are some of my favorites- especially #7, which is to die for!
More links I love this week:
- Prettiest DIY painted bottles.
- I couldn't love these shoes more.
- Yummy vegan dips.
- Free printable counting cards for toddlers.
- 4 easy overnight curling techniques.
- Dinner is served.
- 10 DIY photography projects to save you money.
- Yes indeed.