I'm falling under the charm of La Malconttenta, a spanish brand of handmade design. Quirky yet delicate illustrations are applied onto ceramics, paper, wood and fabric for the loveliest plates, mugs, notebooks, jewelry and more- entirely handcrafted! See more of La Malconttenta at their Etsy shop.
More links I love this week:
- Delightful illustrations of cool girls.
- Such a lovely font.
- Lookbook Cookbook is a blog featuring vegan dessert recipes, with fun photos of girls indulging them- two things I totally support.
- Various beauty tips.
- Ohhh, please magically appear in my jewelry box!
- Loving everything from J.Crew Factory.
- If you're a busy mom, chances are you need one of these handmade bags in your life.
- 50 ways to take a break.
- A lovely collection of embroidered and white clay jewelry.
- DIY fabric covered letters (via).
- Adorable handmade, eco-friendly wooden toys.