As I've said a few times already, I'm a terrible cook. But since I began, a few months ago, to cook more often and experiment more recipes, I'm starting to get better. I obviously still have a long road to go, but I'm having more fun in the kitchen and far better results (most of the time). I think I have Pinterest and food blogs to thank for that- seeing all these pretty, tasty looking photos on a daily basis makes me want to go from pin to plate. The pavlovas above from Sunday Supper, found via Carolina (one of my very favorite pinners), make no exception. Pavlovas may not be the healthiest desserts (...), but Valentine's day is only once a year, right?
More links I love this week:
- A rainbow of temporary hair chalk!
- 19 houseplants that clean the air.
- These shoes, oh, these shoes!
- Zucchini chips.
- Pattern up your shorts.
- 10 homemade natural beauty and spa treatments found right in your kitchen.
- 20 Valentine DIY projects + printables (you can also check out my roundup from last year for even more projects and printables).
- How to make your own hand-blocked stamps for printing on fabric.