I stumbled upon these adorable Vanilla Rose Water Cupcakes by SprinkleBakes for The Modcloth Blog and although they could have been a cliché of girly glittery pinky things, they left me in a good, dreamy mood. I usually don't like the taste of rose water or rose petals (even though I absolutely love the smell), and yet I want a bite of these fairytalish cupcakes. Wouldn't they make a perfect Valentine's day dessert?
Other links I love this week:
- 20 DIYs with leather.
- A great infographic on digital marketing.
- Dotted jeans! Striped skirt! Dotted shirt! Striped dress!
- Loving this free font (pay it with a tweet or Facebook post).
- Is it too early to think about Summer sandals?
- 4 great tutorials for photographing product.
- How to apply the perfect winged eyeliner every time.