I can't get over the beautiful mood, colors and textures in this pear, rhubarb, and cranberry compote by souvenirs du passé présent (her Flickr stream is a feast for the eyes). She gave them for Christmas presents last year and shares the recipe- such a lovely gift idea! She also writes a beautiful blog with gorgeous photos and scrumptious recipes.
More links I love this week:
- 4 styling tips to make your Christmas decoration easy.
- DIY double twist bun.
- What do you think of this dress for a new year's eve party? Or this one?
- Spiced cranberry spritzers.
- Love, love, and love even more.
- Hey, it's Christmas!
- DIY stenciled placemats.
- 31 Healthy and Portable High-Protein Snacks (via).
- DIY pine sachets (they must smell divine!).
P.S.: It's day 19 of 24 Merry Days! Head on over to Create Like Crazy to unveil the prize.