I've been obsessed with this amazing looking cranberry curd from Cooking Melangery ever since I spotted it on Pinterest. I used to hate cranberries due to their sourness, but as my taste evolved, I've come to appreciate them for their fresh and sharp flavor (as well as for their vitamin C content!). Now I just want to go through my computer screen and have a spoon of this curd! The colors and textures couldn't be more appealing, could they?
Other links I loved this week:
- One of each, please (and thank you).
- Product + blog photography: low light? No light? No problem!
- Adorable DIY party hats.
- Moomin is the cutest.
- Perfect new year's eve dress. Also love this one in a simpler, chic style.
- 26 quick low-calorie dinner recipes.
- How classy would be your stationery with this and this?
- Off to buy the supplies I need to make this!
P.S.: It's day 5 of 24 Merry Days! Head on over to That’s Happy to unveil the prize.