After part one (free printable gift wrapping paper) and part two (free printable gift tags), it's time for part three: DIY gift wrap. Wrapping gifts is one of my favorite things when it comes to holiday delights, and scouring the web for DIY wrapping ideas has left me in a wonderment and awe. Hope you'll find some ideas for your own gifts!
Pssst... Part 4 will be up later today!
1. DIY Cereal Box Gift Tags | 2. DIY Washi Tape Pennant | 3. DIY Adorned Glittered Gift Toppers
4. DIY Fabric Bag Closures | 5. DIY Christmas Tree Gift Toppers | 6. DIY Fabric Tape
7. DIY Simple Gift Wrap with Glitter Bow | 8. DIY Textured Gift Wrap | 9. DIY Sparkle Stickers
10. DIY Kraft Wrapping Paper | 11. DIY Celery Stamped Paper | 12. DIY Cinnamon Gift Tags
13. DIY Wallpaper Gift Bags | 14. DIY Paint Chip Gift Tags | 15. How to Tie a Perfect Bow
16. DIY Pom Pom Gift Wrap | 17. DIY Mini Wreath | 18. DIY Simple Metallic Wrapping
- 6 easy gift wrapping ideas
- Flat iron as ribbon smoother
- DIY word search wrapping paper!
P.S.: 24 Merry Days day 13 is at Little White Whale and day 14 is at Moorea Seal. Both have amazing prizes!