After part one (free printable gift wrapping paper), part two (free printable gift tags), and part three (DIY gift wrap), it's time for part four: DIY Holiday Decor. Although some projects are a little more time consuming than the others, I tried to select projects that don't require too much material or time. Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!
1. DIY Snow Globe | 2. DIY Fringed Ornament Garland | 3. DIY Metal Cone Lantern
4. DIY Wooden Star Ornament | 5. DIY Plywood Card Display | 6. DIY Pom Pom Wreath
7. DIY Himmeli Garland | 8. DIY Pine Cone Garland | 9. DIY Glitter Banner
10. DIY Birch Log Candleholders | 11. DIY Wooden Village | 12. DIY Evergreen Stars
13. DIY Holiday Gold Stars | 14. DIY Personalized Wire Ornaments | 15. DIY Glitter Tree
16. DIY Screw-Punched Snowflake Hurricanes | 17. DIY Modern Wooden Tree | 18. Paper Reindeer DIY and Free Printables
Have a wonderful weekend!