I recently came at Love and Lemons and I don't know how I've made it so far in life without knowing this website. Alright, I might be exaggerating, but not by much.
The recipes there are mostly vegetarian. A good many are vegan and/or gluten free or can be easily adapted to be so, and they're mostly made with whole, unprocessed ingredients. Featured above are mini grilled cheese with mushrooms & pesto- don't they make you hungry?
Other links I loved this week:
- Simple tricks that make you look smarter.
- 16 delicious sweet potato recipes (via).
- How to add embellishment to your tops while still being able to toss them in the wash.
- USB flash drive cufflinks? Best gift for him ever.
- Lovely hand drawn cliparts and blog bling (+ an adorable $8 font!)