My friends often mock me for always cooking dishes that involve pear and cheese together. What I can I say? It's my favorite combination, I can't help it. Well, this spiced pear, gorgonzola, and toasted walnut pie from Local Milk is not going to help matters. Even if you hate both pears and gorgonzola, you have to check it out for the beauty of the photos. They capture more than just a pie- they capture a mood, a sense of comfort and warmth, a feeling of Autumn.
Other links I loved this week:
- Four great glazes.
- The 10 commandments of lipstick.
- Gorgeous felines.
- Love, love, love this top.
- Like your iPhone sans case? Try using an elastic band to increase grip while maintaining the original look.
- DIY crocheted hair ties (good for beginners + lovely stocking stuffers).
- Free printable daily post-it prioritizer (God knows I need this!).