Happy Wednesday! Can you believe it's already May? So crazy!
Are you going to celebrate Mother's day? Have you already picked what you're going to offer to your mom? If you want to make the perfect present yourself, you can have a look at the Mother's day DIY gift guide that the lovely Sarah Hart and I shared here.
Anyhow, above are a few things I'm currently loving in a petal pink + prairie green color palette :
- This Minted Rose Water from Sunday Suppers looks as elegant as refreshing.
- I want absolutely every color of Essie Nail Polish, including "Sheer Bliss" and "Navigate Her".
- These Celebration Candles from Kate's Paperie have the loveliest colors.
- These DIY Bath Fizzies from Martha Stewart would make an adorable Mother's Day gift.
- All you need to make this DIY Hanging Planter from Weekday Carnival are ten pieces of twine and some cardboard.
Hope you like these too, and have a wonderful day!
Pssst : If you love green and pink together, you can have a look at my "muted fuchsia and vintage green" board right here :)