You will need :
- A piece of leather, approx. 22cm x 10cm (approx. 8.7" x 4")
- Leather glue or super glue
- A snap button
1. Cut an oval piece of leather, approx. 22cm x 10cm (approx. 8.7" x 4"). You can make it longer or smaller, depending on the size of your wrist.
2. Form a bow.
3. Secure the bow by wrapping thread around it and knot.
4. Cut a small rectangle of leather, approx. 4cm x 1cm / 1.6" x 0.4"
5. Glue the small band of leather over the thread.
6. Sew the snap button, one part of the button at one end of the leather, and the other at the other side.
Please let me know if something is unclear or if you have any question regarding this tutorial. If you try it, I would love to know how it went!
Have a lovely day!